Patient care is better when healthcare professionals are connected.
As a healthcare provider, you face many challenges in providing efficient, quality care. Meeting 21st century patient care and complying with stricter guidelines demands a network you can count on no matter what.
Access to vital patient records needs to happen in seconds, with Telemedicine support capability and real-time communication for remote diagnostics. In our mountainous region, your network is a real lifeline.
- We rely on CentraCom to help us pass critical health information to facilities in the state to help our doctors make good quality judgments for improved care of our patients.
— Mark Stoddard, President of Central Valley Medical Center
CentraCom breaks down the barriers with flexible, scalable high-bandwidth network solutions to quickly and reliably connect caregivers and patients anytime, anywhere for better patient care.
- CentraCom is major partner in Telehealth.
- Direct connection to IHC facilities state-wide.
- Largest rural network to enhance connectivity to specialists on the Wasatch Front.
- Full-featured systems to deliver imaging videos, video conferencing and more.
- Full suite of services to from data connection, phone systems, to video and TV services.
Contact an Expert